Physical, Emotional & Mental Health Care & Wellbeing
What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing is a holistic no-touch complementary therapy which is personalised to each individual’s needs. Prana is an ancient Sanskrit word meaning life-force, which is always present and maintains us in a good state of physical and mental health.
The system uses powerful and unique techniques to re-energise and stimulate the body to heal itself, not just at a physical level, but also at a psychological level if required. It works on the principle that the body is a self-healing organism, but its highly systematic and scientific approach distinguishes it from other healing therapies.
Although it's primarily a healing therapy, it can also help with relaxation, re-energising, improving mental clarity, and generally maintaining a positive state of wellbeing.
For healings, it’s ideal for those suffering from mild, chronic and acute physical and psychological conditions of all ages.
It is just as effective as a distant healing for those whom are unable to, or do not wish to meet face to face.
How can Pranic Healing help me?
Pranic Healing can address a wide range of both physical and psychological ailments and conditions to include but not limited to:
Eyes, Ears & Throat Ailments
Heart & Circulatory Problems
Immune & Defence System
Gastro & Endocrine Ailments
Urinary & Reproductive Issues
Skeletal & Muscular Disorders
Brain Function & Nervous System Disorders
Tumor & Cancer Problems
Stress & Anxiety
Grief & Trauma
Insomnia & Sleep Disorders
Irritability & Sensibility
Obsessions & Compulsions
Depression & Low Self-Esteem
Fear, Anger & Paranoia
Pre & Post Operation
Special Educational Needs
Pranic Healing Guidelines
· Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine but rather to complement it.
· If symptoms persist or your ailment is severe, please consult a qualified medical practitioner immediately.
· Pranic Healers are not medical doctors, but medical doctors can be Pranic Healers.
· Pranic Healers should not make medical diagnosis.
· Pranic Healers should not prescribe medications and /or medical treatments.
· Pranic Healers should not interfere with the prescribed medications and/or with medical treatments.